Emergency First Aid $125.00 + GST = $131.25
Basic one-day course offering lifesaving first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation(CPR) skills for the workplace or home. Course meets legislation requirement for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
- Successfully demonstrate skills and critical steps.
- Min. 75% mark for written knowledge evaluation.
- Attend and participate in 100% of the course.
- 3 year certification in Emergency First Aid and CPR Level A or C.
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care