Energy Safety Canada Accredited
Program Cost – $200.00 plus GST.
This course is the industry standard for hydrogen sulphide (H2S) training in the oil and gas industry, it is intended for all workers in the petroleum industry. It was developed by the Petroleum Industry Training Service in 1978 and is recognized worldwide.
Program Length: 8 hours
- H2S properties and Initial Response Strategy
- Respiratory protective equipment
- Gas detection and monitoring
- Rescue techniques and rescue breathing
- Sample case studies
- Written test
Class Size: 20
- H2S Alive manual
- Program completion certificate