Confined Space Entry & Monitor
$200.00 + GST
What is Confined Space Entry & Monitor?
Our instructors are trained and certified by Fusion Safety Services.
This one day confined space entry/monitor program will allow with an understanding of confined spaces and restricted spaces, the recognition of hazards associated with entry, controls that must be in place to eliminate or reduce such hazards and the duties of a confined space monitor.
Program Length: 8 hours
- Meets WorkSafe BC requirements
- Definition of confined and restricted spaces
- Confined space levels
- Legislation requirements (Safety and Protection)
- Hazardous substances and energy (Isolation)
- Testing and atmosphere
- Ventilation and purging
- Entry permit system
- Confined space monitor responsibilities
- Emergency response
- Personal protective equipment
- Confined space incidents
- Theoretical exam
Class Size: Maximum 20